Prey
Prey by Rachel Vincent
 
The story picked up after the characters have had time to adjust to the changes thrust upon them in the prior book. Then it throws a series of curve balls, which gives everyone something to do and hold your attention. Faith is, of course, in the thick of most of it. This book held the most emotion turmoils so far. I've never been so angry at a fictional character (Malone) and couldn't stop crying at the end. It was one of those books where you want to stop reading to cool off...but you can't because you have to know what happens.

Sometimes playing cat and mouse is no game…
Play? Right. My Pride is under fire from all sides, my father's authority is in question and my lover is in exile. Which means I haven't laid eyes on Marc's gorgeous face in months. And with a new mother and an I-know-everything teenager under my protection, I don't exactly have time to fantasize about ever seeing him again.
Then our long-awaited reunion is ruined by a vicious ambush by strays. Now our group is under attack, Marc is missing and I will need every bit of skill and smarts to keep my family from being torn apart. Forever.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    I'm just an average person who has an obsession with books, I read, I bake, and I have two adorable lil bunnys that keeps me on my toes...

    Followers

    Coming Soon

    Coming Soon
    August 24th

    August 31st

    August 31st

    August 31st

    September 14th

    September 28th