Shift
Shift by Rachel Vincent

    Marc or Jace? I still cannot choose, they're both so different by yet they're both the same.I know confusing.. In this book you really see Faythe's true potential to become the next Alpha. Her alpha instinct kicks in to put everyone she loves before herself. You get introduced to the rare thunderbirds, (who are shifters who shift into huge birds.) While war is on hand with Malone's pride, the thunderbirds come and attack Faythe's pride for revenge. Faythe is the only one who can clear her pride's name and make peace with the thunderbirds. This is by far is my favorite book in the series.

Being the first female werecat enforcer isn't easy. Scars accumulate, but I'm stronger in so many ways.
As for my personal life? It's complicated. Choices worth making always are. Ever since my brother's death and my father's impeachment, it's all I can do to prevent more blood from spilling. Now our Pride is under attack by a flight of vicious thunderbirds. And making peace with our new enemies may be the only way to get the best of our old foe.
With the body count rising and treachery everywhere, my instincts tell me to look before I leap. But sometimes a leap of faith is the only real option….
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I loved this one! And the Marc or Jace choice is so painful--I'm terified about what's going to happen in Alpha!


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    I'm just an average person who has an obsession with books, I read, I bake, and I have two adorable lil bunnys that keeps me on my toes...

    Followers

    Coming Soon

    Coming Soon
    August 24th

    August 31st

    August 31st

    August 31st

    September 14th

    September 28th