Waiting on Wednesday (1)
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill form Breaking the Spine!!!

Cake Pops by Bakerella
Released Date: September 8
What's cuter than a cupcake? A cake pop, of course! Wildly popular blogger Bakerella (aka Angie Dudley) has turned cake pops into an international sensation! Cute little cakes on a stick from decorated balls to more ambitious shapes such as baby chicks, ice cream cones, and even cupcakes these adorable creations are the perfect alternative to cake at any party or get-together. Martha Stewart loved the cupcake pops so much she had Bakerella appear on her show to demonstrate making them. Now Angie makes it easy and fun to recreate these amazing treats right at home with clear step-by-step instructions and photos of more than 40 featured projects, as well as clever tips for presentation, decorating, dipping, coloring and melting chocolate, and much more.

I had to pick this book as soon as I found it. I love any baking/decorating books since I'm in the process of becoming a pastry chef myself.
1 Response
  1. Becky Says:

    I have an award for you! http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html


Post a Comment

  • About Me

    I'm just an average person who has an obsession with books, I read, I bake, and I have two adorable lil bunnys that keeps me on my toes...

    Followers

    Coming Soon

    Coming Soon
    August 24th

    August 31st

    August 31st

    August 31st

    September 14th

    September 28th